BUSINESS CONTRACT LAWYERS & SOLICITORS IN
Allied Legal has the ability to assist with all contractual requirements (business contracts). You can take comfort knowing that you will be working with highly competent business solicitors in Melbourne that will prepare contracts that meet your business needs. We are able to review existing contracts to provide you with an overview of your rights and obligations. Allied Legal is also able to assist with the preparation and negotiation of new contractual arrangements.
Commercial contracts underpin every business. Our business contract lawyers in Melbourne understand Australian contract laws and have sound experience across many different industries. Our commercial lawyers adopt a practical approach and look to ensure that your business contracts cover all relevant issues.
We focus on offering sound advice which is realistic and helps our business clients achieve their goals and objectives. We actively seek to understand what is important to your business. By working closely with you and other key decision makers in your business, we endeavour to develop a thorough understanding of the commercial drivers relevant to your business. In keeping with this, we look to prepare contracts that are tailored to the specific needs of your business both now and into the future.
Irrespective of whether your business is based in Melbourne or interstate, we are well placed to assist you with all issues concerning commercial contracts with our highly capable team of business contract lawyers in Melbourne. Whether you require new contracts prepared or existing contracts reviewed, Allied Legal’s expert lawyers are well placed to assist.
We also understand that value and cost are important factors when making any business decision. Accordingly, we offer fixed fee arrangements and cost-effective packages for ongoing legal assistance for anyone looking for business contract lawyers in Melbourne, Australia. Allied Legal adopts a transparent approach to pricing.
CONTRACTUAL ISSUES WE ARE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH INCLUDE:
- Agency agreements.
- Bonds, guarantees, and warranties.
- Business collaboration agreements.
- Business sale agreements (share sale agreements and asset sale agreements).
- Commercial Leasing.
- Company constitutions.
- Company incorporation and secretarial matters.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Construction and engineering agreements (main and sub-contracts).
- Consultancy agreements.
- Contractor agreements.
- Credit agreements.
- Cross-border trading.
- Data privacy.
- Distribution agreements.
- Employment agreements
- Facilities management agreements.
- Franchise agreements (if you’re looking to buy into a franchise our commercial lawyers can help you review and negotiate the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the material issues).
- Healthcare agreements (clinical trial agreements, equipment supply contracts and research and development agreements).
- Hire agreements.
- Information technology agreements (data privacy, eCommerce, procurement of hardware and software, public key infrastructure, software licensing and maintenance, systems integration, website design and hosting).
- Joint venture agreements.
- Leasing agreements (our Melbourne commercial lawyers can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property).
- Licence agreements.
- Life insurance.
- Loan agreements.
- Marketing agreements.
- Merchandising and sponsorship agreements.
- Outsourcing agreements.
- Partnering agreements.
- Partnership agreements.
- Policy advice.
- Professional services contracts.
- Research and development agreements.
- Service agreements.
- Shareholders agreements.
- Supply agreements.
- Tender advice.