Quick Legal Guide For Medical Practitioners In Victoria
Are you a medical practitioner in Victoria or have a business in the health space ? We at Allied Legal regularly advise medical practitioners and associated businesses.
We have put together a free 15-page guide to help medical practitioners like yourself understand some of the laws and regulations that are essential to running your practice and to help you mitigate legal risk.
What you will learn:
- Whether your medical practice is structed effectively?
- Is your practice categorising staff correctly? The distinction between employees and contractors.
- What exactly is medical negligence?
- When is someone liable for medical negligence?
- When you are NOT liable for medical negligence?
- What is SafeScript & why you need to adopt it? Accessing the prescription history of patients.
- An overview of the guidelines for mandatory notification. Practitioners should be aware of these guidelines.
- An overview of proposed changes to laws relating to medical decision making.
You are welcome to download our guide if this topic is of interest to you. Should you have any follow-up questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your free download
Disclaimer: Visitors to our site are welcome to download the following templates and guides which Allied Legal provides in good faith on an “as is” basis. Please note that these documents are being provided for general information purposes only. They must not be taken to comprise legal advice or be used as a substitute for legal advice. You must not use or rely on these documents in the absence of legal advice.
Allied Legal, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained below, and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in the below. Please contact Allied Legal at email@example.com should you have any questions or seek legal assistance.